As we already know, testosterone is the most important hormone in the man’s body. It plays a number of crucial roles, like regulating your sex drive, distribution of fat tissue, increasing bone mass, muscle mass and your strength, sperm, and red blood cells production. As years go by, testosterone levels begin to gradually decline which has several consequences. Research has shown that 25% of men worldwide over 30 experience symptoms of low levels of testosterone.
Luckily, there are ways to naturally increase your testosterone levels by incorporating proper lifestyle changes. One of them is food. Choice of food can greatly determine your testosterone levels and choose the right food can even increase it. This is the most convenient and cheapest method of naturally increasing your testosterone. In this article, we will present you a list of 35 food products which you can add to your diet to significantly boost testosterone. We’ve divided the list into fruits, protein, vegetables and some other foods.
1. Bananas are the first on our list and rightly so. They pack a double punch with its high content of potassium and vitamin B6 which provide a significant testosterone boost, as well as a specific enzyme known as bromelain which has an elevating effect on your libido (no pun intended). It’s a great choice when you want to grab a quick snack or add it to your morning shake.
2. Pineapples are rich in magnesium which has been proven repeatedly to help with the natural testosterone production. Another mineral, zinc, can also be found in this fruit which is known to elevate testosterone levels. You can prepare it chilled or dice it and mix it along with grated ginger or chopped shrimp.
3. Grapes, whose skin has antioxidants that stimulates testosterone production. Eat them as much as you want.
4. ‘An apple a day, keeps the doctor away’. And not only that, it will also help with elevating your testosterone levels as it has high levels of vitamins C, A and even some protein all conducive to testosterone production. You can add them in whatever shake or salad you prepare.
5. Papayas are a tasty fruit that can be prepared in various ways, either mixed in a juice, eaten whole or as a compliment to a meal. They have high vitamin C levels which have been proven to aid in testosterone production and as an added benefit also aid in muscle growth and recovery.
6. Pomegranates are an excellent aid for those suffering of erectile dysfunction and those wanting to boost testosterone. Numerous studies have confirmed these amazing properties. You can also drink pomegranate juice when you want to give yourself a fast burst of energy.
7. Berries of any kind. Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, you name it. They regulate and stimulate testosterone production among other great benefits to your health.
8. Kiwis, also being tropical fruit as papayas, are rich in vitamin B6, which has been proven to have a stimulating effect on testosterone levels. Besides, they are extremely tasty.
9. Oranges in whatever form. Either add them in the juicer or peel them and eat the whole. They have high quantities of vitamin C, which is known to reduce the levels of the cortisol hormone, also known as the stress hormone and that in turn is vital to increasing testosterone levels. Vitamin C is also responsible for attacking a specific enzyme which is known for transforming testosterone into estrogen, and believe us you don’t want that.
10. Avocados are another excellent choice. They can be eaten on the side of any meal or eaten whole. They have high amounts of fat-soluble vitamins, that are capable of significantly raising your testosterone levels.
Continues on next page…