Hi there. We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
We currently average about 2,5 Million unique views per month and growing, so if there is a topic or a message you’ve been trying to spread out there, let us be your medium!
- Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via copyscape
- All articles should include a short summary of the article (Think of a Tweet).
- Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.
- Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
- Use bullets and numbered lists, where possible.
- Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
- Articles need to be a minimum of 400 words.
- Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings.
- Articles can’t contain information that promotes or includes a product pitch.
- Articles submitted should be free of typing errors, grammatically correct and of a suitable standard for publication.
For articles with backlinks, we charge $50 for a backlink and $80 for two backlinks and $30/backlink (for more than 2 backlinks) .
Only one backlink can be included in every 500 words of content.
How many articles can I submit?
You can submit as many articles as you want. As long as the quality is good and the information is useful. Make sure your articles pass all of the requirements above.
What is the approval process and how long does it take?
Each article will be read thoroughly by one of our team members and analyzed to make sure all requirements are met and that the article meets our standards. After that, your article will get posted. Articles are usually analyzed within 24-48 after submission.
For more info, email us at [email protected]
All articles will be shared on our social networks.