You probably love pancakes, and who doesn’t, right ? The only problem is that eating too many of them is not good for your shape. Also, if you are on a diet you should forget about them. This is why we offer you a recipe for healthy protein pancakes that you can consume guilt free.
Protein pancake ingredients
- 2 egg whites
- 100g of bananas
- 1 spoon of chia seeds
- 30g of vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 spoon of baking powder
- 1/2 spoon of lemon peel (grounded)
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 1 full spoon of oats
Preparing the pancakes
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous and smooth mass.
- Heat the cooking pan and add some coconut oil (or some butter)
- Put a part of the homogeneous mass in the pan and bake the pancakes from both sides.
- Let the pancakes cool off and enjoy your protein dessert.