1. McNaughton LR, Dalton B and Tarr J. The effects of creatine supplementation on high-intensity exercise performance in elite performers. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol 1998;78, 236-240.
2. Tipton KD and Wolfe RR. Protein and amino acids for athletes. J Sports Sci 2004;22, 65-79.
3. Bemben MG and Lamont H.S. Creatine supplementation and exercise performance: recent findings. Sports Med 2005;35, 107-125.
4. Bazzucchi I, Felici F and Sacchetti M. Effect of short-term creatine supplementation on neuromuscular function. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2009;41, 1934-1941.
5. Willoughby DS and Rosene J.M. Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on myogenic regulatory factor expression. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2003;35, 923-929.
6. Willoughby DS and Rosene J. Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on myosin heavy chain expression. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001;33, 1674-1681.
7. Volek JS, Duncan ND, et al. Performance and muscle fiber adaptations to creatine supplementation and heavy resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1999;31, 1147-1156.
8. van der Merwe J, Brooks NE and Myburgh KH. Three weeks of creatine monohydrate supplementation affects dihydrotestosterone to testosterone ratio in college-aged rugby players. Clin J Sport Med 2009;19, 399-404.
9. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, et al. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2006;16, 430-446.