Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson had to tailor his diet to look and play the role of Hercules in the 2014 film. His ripped body didn’t come without sacrifice, hard work, time in the gym, and a lot of protein. On June 24, 2013 he shared his 22-week diet plan on Twitter, mentioning that lion blood is optional. We’ll take note of that.
The Rock’s diet centered around eating 7 meals a day. Wow. However, it makes sense. If you want your body to pack on extra weight, you need to give it fuel to grow.
THE DAILY MACROS: 4,940 calories, 99g fat, 469g carbs, 547g protein
– 10 oz filet with 4 white eggs, 5 oz oatmeal or cream of wheat, measured dry
– 8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice, 2 cup broccoli
– 8 oz Halibut, 12 oz baked potato, 1 cup broccoli
– 8 0z chicken, 12 oz baked potato. 1 cup broccoli
– 8 oz Halibut, 1 1/2 cups white rice, 1 cup asparagus
– 8 oz filet, 9 oz baked potato with salad
– 30 grams casein, 10 egg whites, scrambled with onions, peppers and mushrooms
* 1 cup lion blood served warmed in the mornings(optional)