Have you tried all possible ways to lose the excess fat ? If you did and you are not where you want to be physically, than you should definitely try the training and diet Program by Steve and Becky Holman. In the Old School New Body Review, we’ll try to answer some of the most common questions about the product – is it a scam and does it really work ?
Losing weight is a difficult task by itself, especially after a certain age. Most of the individuals have probably found themselves trying to lose weight at some point of time, but a very large percentage of them ended up disappointed up due to the activities and sacrifices a typical weight loss program requires. The Old School New Body weight loss program is able to provide a convenient environment where you can achieve real results. The good thing is that you won’t have to fully give up your lifestyle.
Old School New Body General Overview
What exactly is this product ? Old School New Body is a finely detailed book that contains workout and diet instructions to help you sculpt your body to your desired weight and shape. You will gain online access to Steve and Becky Holman’s to a simple, step-by-step system in which they teach you their techniques, and unique F4X workout method for quickly and easily looking younger while sculpting an well built body in just 90 minutes per week.
The whole system consists of an e-book (Old School New Body), the F4X work out guide, and multiple reports on building muscle, losing weight, as well as improving your health and happiness. The book preaches the ‘old school’ method of training, which is based on the principles of intense workouts for a shorter amount
Using a number of steps, Steve and Becky will show you how you can, not only lose weight, but get healthier, feel happier and look younger.
– Following a low fat diet will NOT help you lose fat. Cutting out the fats from your diet will leave you weak and create a situation where
you will be eating more carbohydrates to compensate for the calories shortage.
Using fats in your diet will keep you satisfied longer, fats will help in balancing some essential hormones in your body.
The production of the fat burning testosterone, for example, depends heavily on fats and cholesterol consumption.
This step will help you enjoy your everyday meals without having to worry about foods rich in fats.
– Keep your body well hydrated. Drinking enough water is essential to your health. It’s known that water helps the body metabolize fat, suppress hunger,
keeps the skin healthy etc. Old School New Body throws a light on the importance of keeping your body well hydrated for optimal performance.
– Smart training. Long cardio sessions which are the most common tool of the individuals that are trying to lose weight are not that effective in accomplishing this goal.
Shorter more intense workouts will reward you with greater and faster results without wasting your body like prolonged cardio does. This program teaches you how you can achieve greater results with shorter workouts and stop wasting your body.
– Challenge yourself and do not blame age for poor results. People can get in better shape at any age and this book will teach you how to think and challenge yourself for better results.
Old School New Body – F4X workout guide overview
The unique F4X workout method is a proven method to make you look and feel younger, while sculpting a head-turning physique with just 90 minutes per week. The techniques used in F4X are the exact same techniques used by Steve and Becky to get in the best shape of their lives in their 50’s.
This protocol offers a clear-cut blend of work-out routines, on which you will need to spend only 90 minutes a week in order to transform your physique. This program not only teaches techniques to lose weight and transform your physique, but it also helps you to regain your health and rejuvenate your body.
Following “Old School New Body” and the “F4X guide” will work for men and women of all ages, but they are specifically designed to help people in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and older.
Steve and Becky Holman’s workout plan is composed of three different phases (F4X Lean, F4X Shape, and F4X Build) which are used according to the fitness level, age and specific body shape of people.
F4Lean covers the beginner phase of the program which means you will learn the proper exercises and nutrition plans to help you lose the extra weight you are carrying around.This phase is a combination of high intensity workouts and a nutritional plan designed for weight loss.
F4X Shape is the second phase designed for those who want to add some muscle to their frame. The transition from the lean phase to shape phase is not extreme. It only has a few variations to the exercise and nutrition plan and you are set to go. More muscle on your frame means faster metabolism. The excess bodyfat will start melting even when you are resting.
F4X Build covers a method to help you build some more muscle on your frame. Simple tweaks to your workout routine and diet can easily allow you to put 10-15 lbs of muscle and become stronger.
If a person has analyzed and knows the exact level they are at, they can skip a phase and easily continue with the appropriate
phase of the program.
Here are some examples of the concepts used in the program
– Learn how to lose weight by using a combination of different variations in the F4X Protocol and the F4X Lean Meal Plans .
– Learn how to build muscle and recompose your physique by using F4X Shape.
– Add 10-15 pounds Of Muscle Mass with a few simple tweaks to your workout exercises and diet.
– Achieve your fitness goals by customizing the F4X phases for your own needs.
– Learn why long workouts are actually doing more harm than good to your body.
Bonuses added to the program
1. The Old School New Body F4X Quick Start Workout Guide – a short version of the F4X which helps you start with the diet and workouts without reading through the whole book
2. The Old School New Body Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets Special – a short tutorial on nutrition as well as tips on food selection for faster results.
3. The Old School New Body Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets Special Report – a collection of tips and tweaks you can do to your workout and diet in order to add some muscle mass.
4. The Old School New Body Ultimate Sex And Anti-Aging Special Report – a great report on how to look younger, be more attractive and increase sex appeal.
5. The Old School New Body Ultimate Health And Happiness Special Report – again, a great report on how to think positive, motivate yourself and live a happier life.
Pros of the program
– The way it’s designed, it is probably one of the best programs for individuals older than 40. All the workout programs in this book have being designed by considering various factors like, slower metabolic process, joint aches etc. That doesn’t mean, however, that the program is not good for younger individuals.
– Very short workouts. Because the intensity is high, the time you need to spend working out is only 90 minutes a week.
– A great combination of exercise and diet: As the saying goes – you can’t out-exercise a bad diet. Old School New Body helps you find the correct diet plan which suits you, lose fat and build muscle on your frame if that’s what you are looking for.
– Equally effective for males as well as females.
– It can be used both by experienced fitness addicts as well as beginners.
– The whole program doesn’t require the use of any pills, long cardio sessions or extreme dieting or starving protocols.
– You get a number of bonuses like reports, articles, tips and tricks for weight loss, better health better sex life and happiness.
– Money Back Guarantee: This fitness program is absolutely risk free as Steve and Becky offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
Cons of the program
Like any other program out there, the old school new body has its own disadvantages. Here are some of them
– This is not a magic program. You still need to put some effort into diet and exercise if you want to achieve results.
– You can only purchase the program online. It is not available in local stores.
– Even though you are not extremely restricted of eating junk food, you still need to make some lifestyle changes and eat healthy for the most part.
While the program’s not without its flaws, Old School New Body is certainly is a good program and absolutely worth the $20 you are going to spend. The program is not going to make you lose 10 lbs in a week or help you lose weight without any effort. You still need to spend 90 intense minutes a week working out and make some changes in your diet.
If you want to get an extreme competitive physique, then the Old School New Body program is not for you. But if you are looking to lose 10-15 lbs and preserve or even build some muscle mass then this program will definitely do its job right.