Nothing more common than the drying up of superstar careers in the WWE, yet a few manage to maintain their hard-earned reputation, and Brock Lesnar is one of the best examples of the latter bunch.
Distinguishing himself from the average professional wrestlers with his staggeringly strong physique, he’s on the top of his game, becoming the four-time World Heavyweight Champion, UFC Heavyweight Champion and Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.
No question about it, we’ll be seeing more of Lesnar’s beastly body, famous for the terrifying shoulders and arms, super chiseled chest and massive back, and we hope to see him even bigger and stronger than before. Take a look at the workout plan that this powerful wrestler uses to keep his body in great shape!
Brock Lesnar’s Back Workout
1. Wide-Grip Pullup – 5 sets x 10 reps
2. Medium Grip Pullup x 5 sets x 10 reps
3. Narrow Grip Pullup – 5 sets x 10 reps
4. Weighted Pullup – 1 set x 20 reps
5. Seated Cable Row – 4 sets x 12 reps
6. Bentover Row – 4 set x 12 reps
7. Barbell Curl – 4 sets x 12 reps
8. Deadlift – 4 sets x 12 reps
For the weighted pull ups, Brock wears a weighted belt with suspended 45-lb plate. He gives himself three minutes to perform 20 total reps.