These protein bars you can prepare at home taste fantastic; it’s just like eating your favorite dessert – without the guilt you feel when you eat it! The two main ingredients in the recipe for these protein bars are peanut butter and chocolate flavor whey protein powder.
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
– Place the oats in a blender and blend until they become powder. Pour the oats powder in a deep bowl and add the cinnamon and whey protein powder. Next, add the peanut butter and stir the mixture good.
– Mash the bananas and add them to this mixture along with the egg whites and honey. Keep mixing while you are adding these two ingredients. Finally, add the milk and stir until you get a homogeneous mixture
– Pour the mixture into a 9 × 9 or 9 × 13 slightly oiled pan. You can also use parchment paper (a.k.a cooking / baking paper).
– Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove the pan, allow the bars to cool down and cut into 6 even bars. You can also cut them into 8 parts if you prefer lower-calorie bars.
If you use 9 × 9 pan, the bars will be denser. Cooking time may vary.
In a serving:
Calories – 374 kcal
Protein – 23.5 grams
Carbohydrates – 42 grams
Fats- 8 grams