• Glutamine is another essential amino acid. It can be found in large quantities in human muscle. Consumption of glutamine as a bodybuilding supplement increases strength, endurance, and accelerates the growth of muscle mass. The recommended dose is 4-8 grams. twice a day – after training and before going to bed.
• BCAA – a combination of 3 amino acids: Leucine, valine, isoleucine. These are very important for muscle growth (after glutamine) and make up to 35% of all the amino acids contained in muscles. These three amino acids are not produced by the body, so they must come from food or as a supplement. They contribute to muscle growth, slow down the processes of deterioration of muscle tissue and contribute to fat burn.
• Anabolic complexes – these multi-component nutritional supplements containing vitamins, amino acids, proteins, etc. with the addition of extracts of vegetable origin (Tribulus terrestris, d-aspartic acid, arachidonic acid, ZMA, etc.) aimed at stimulation of growth processes in tissues. This is an extensive group of dietary supplements, each of which has its own indications.
Fat burners are fitness supplements that reduce body weight by suppressing carbohydrate intake, excretion of excess fluids, appetite reduction, etc. There is a vast array of supplements for fat loss, the most common (legal ones) of which are the following:
• Caffeine – a naturally occurring substance, found in almost all fat burners. It improves concentration, increases stamina, and gives a short-term burst of energy.
• L-carnitine – an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body. It promotes the transportation of fatty acids to the muscle cells, resulting in the release of energy. The result is improvement of mental and physical activity. L-Carnitine works best in a combination with physical activity.
• Essential Fatty acids – fatty acids required for many biological processes, which cannot be synthesized by our body. Supplementing with omega-3 can effectively fight obesity, in addition, they are a source of antioxidants and are appointed to support the work of the nervous system.
Lose fat with the diet that combines the principles of digestive health and intermittent fasting - Click here to find our more
Continues on next page…