The one simple rule that everybody tends to overlook is that to lose weight you have to consume less calories than you burn. Instead, everybody is looking for some kind of a magical diet or workout plan.
Of course there are some factors that have the influence over weight loss like metabolism, sleep, medical disorders etc. The one main thing you can control is the food intake. Here are some quick guidelines for efficient weight loss. These are just a few small things that can actually make some difference over time.
– Eat slowly. This will give your body a chance to realize that you’ve eaten and realize that you’re full. If you eat fast,you can easily overeat.
– Choose your food wisely and think about the effect it has on your body. Maybe you were able to eat everything when you were younger and get away with not gaining weight, but times have changed and your metabolism is slower now.
– If there are some foods that you can’t stoop eating – you’ll have to give them up. Usually “just” a piece of chocolate means a whole chocolate for some people that can’t control themselves.
– You don’t need a sweet dessert to finish your meal.
– If you skip a meal or you overeat DO NOT try to make up for it the next meal.You’ll end up screwing two meals eventually.
– Don’t buy junk food. If it is there, you will eat it. It’s unlikely that you’ll get up and go to the store if there is no junk food in the house and you get a craving.
– Count your protein, carbs, and fats. Count your calories. You’ll be surprised of how much macro nutrients you REALLY consume when you actually count them.
– Use Intermittent Fasting. It’s one of the simpler ways to lose fat.
Finaly, if you want to eat whatever you want, then you have two options:
– Move a lot to burn enough calories – and I mean – A LOT
– Gain weight and gain fat and accept how you look.
That’s it. You have to change your eating and exercising habits. If you are not good at self discipline, hire someone who will make you accountable. Until then, realize that the choices are yours.
Lose fat with the diet that combines the principles of digestive health and intermittent fasting - Click here to find our more