3. The heel touch
- Slightly raise upper back off the ground.
- Crunch side to side using obliques.
- Alternate touching the left heel and touching the right heel for 1 rep.
- Perform 20 Reps.
4. The cross crunch
- Lay back and place ankle on opposite knee.
- Crunch forward and bring the elbow up to opposite knee for one rep.
- Perform 30 reps on each side.
5. The bicycle crunch
- Place hands behind your head.
- Come up and twist your body towards your knee.
- Reverse and do the other side (each side counts as 1 rep).
- Perform 20 reps.
6. The toe touch
- Lay flat on back and raise your legs to the sky.
- Come up from the waist up and reach for your toes.
- Perform 30 reps.