We all get our sweet tooth at least once a day, but in our strive for a fit physique, we reject whatever gets in our way. With this protein treat, you can relax because it’s not very high on carbs and it contains about 20g of protein per serving.
If you like cheesecakes, you’ll absolutely love this recipe. Don’t be fooled by its appearance, this cheesecake is not sugar loaded and, like we mentioned, every serving has 20g of protein.
Protein Oreo Cheesecake Ingredients
The ingredients for the filling
– 500g of cream cheese, softened
– 250g ricotta
– 30g Whey protein concentrate powder
– 50g biscuit sandwich cookies
– 10g gelatin
- Grind and chop the biscuit cookies into smaller pieces and mix them together with the oatmeal. Melt the coconut oil, add to the mixture and mix till it becomes a paste. Put baking paper in the baking tin (approximately 20 cm in diameter) and place the dough on the bottom, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the substrate is cooling, we prepare the fine cream. Mix the cream cheese, ricotta and protein together and mix until it has a fine smooth texture, then add the gelatin according to the instructions on the package and continue to stir until the cream thickens slightly. Once the density and texture of the cream have been obtained, add the crumbled biscuits to the cream and stir gently.
- Apply the cream evenly to the substrate and of course add more biscuits to the cake itself? . Then leave the cake in the refrigerator overnight, and bring it out in the morning!
Protein Oreo Cheesecake Nutrition Facts (per piece)
The whole cake should be cut into 8 pieces and every piece has approx:
carbohydrates ~ 23g
fat ~ 13g
protein ~ 20g