Tuna salad stuffed avocado is a delicious, keto and paleo-friendly snack/meal recipe. This simple combination of tuna salad and avocado is very easy to prepare, it’s packed with healthy protein and fats, and tastes great on top of everything. Check out the recipe below and see how easy it is to prepare it!
Like we already mentioned, the tuna filled avocado recipe fits in with different types of diet – it’s low-carb, keto and paleo friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free as well. It packs a high amount of protein (23g of protein per meal) and plenty of healthy fats that will make you feel full long after you’ve eaten it. So let’s get to the recipe.
Tuna salad stuffed avocado preparation instructions
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, caesar dressing, sliced celery, one sliced red onion, herbs, mustard, some salt and pepper. *
- Mix everything together until all is well combined.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the shell.
- Add a few tablespoons of tuna salad to each avocado half.
* if you make a larger amount of tuna salad, you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of days and just use fresh avocados as much as you need to make the snack.
Tuna salad stuffed avocado nutrition facts
One whole avocado (two halves) filled with tuna salad has approximately :
– calories: 480 kcal
– carbohydrates: 13 g
– proteins: 23 g
– fat: 39 g (of which saturated fat: 5 g)
– dietary fiber: around 9 g
You might also like :