When diet is mentioned, the first thing that comes to people’s mind is that they need to start eating less or start eating healthy foods. However a great number of foods considered to be healthy will actually do more harm than good to your body and lead to further weight gain. The fat burning kitchen book will teach you the main principles of fat loss and show you how you can make simple tweaks to your diet that will eventually help you burn fat faster.
About the author
Fat burning kitchen is an ebook written by Mike Geary who is a renowned fitness author, certified personal trainer and a nutrition expert. He has published a number of books, including “The truth about six pack abs” which gained worldwide popularity. Mike is also an author for world famous magazines such as Muscle and Fitness and Oxygen Magazine.
The Fat Burning Kitchen Philosophy
Living a dynamic life and eating unhealthy foods will most certainly have negative impact on a person’s health at one point of time. That’s why we constantly hear about cancer, diabetes, hearth problems. Believe it or not, most of these diseases are related to being overweight and eating unhealthy foods. Eating unhealthy will lead to excessive weight gain and greatly increase the risk of the above diseases.
People are led to believe that flashy looking diets (“lose 10 lbs a week”, “juice diets” etc.) will help them eliminate the extra pounds, but eventually they end up fatter than they were before they started the diet or in the mild cases – they gain back the weight they lost very quickly
Foods like vegetable oil, homogenized milk, energy bars, soy etc, are often considered to be healthy. However this is not entirely true. Many of these foods are causing harm to your body. They either contain trans fats and oxidized fats (which are not good for you), or are loaded with sugars and cause obesity, hormonal imbalances and loss of sleep.
The fat burning kitchen is a program that can be used by anyone who likes to lose weight and live a healthier life by incorporating a healthy diet and some exercise in their daily activities. The book is implements step by step guidelines to teach you about good and bad foods, foods that help you burn fat as well as workouts to speed up the weight loss process.
The Fat Burning Kitchen Review
The book is written in two phases. The first phase of the program will show you how and why you should get rid of certain types of food that are very often believed to be healthy (when in fact they are not only speeding up weight gain and making you fat dramatically, but also cause hazards to our health in the long run).
The first phase has 10 chapters that focus on certain types of foods and beverages, which many people consume without even being aware that they can make weight loss much harder, if not almost impossible. Below, you can see the table of contents for the first part of the book.
Chapter 1 – Foods made with refined flour and corn products
Chapter 2 – Food and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
Chapter 3 – Margarines, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
Chapter 4 – Artificial Sweetners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
Chapter 5 – Commercial Pasteurized Dairy
Chapter 6 – Commercially raised meats; farm-raised fish
Chapter 7 – Soymilk, tofu, TVP
Chapter 8 – Sports/Energy Drinks
Chapter 9 – Energy Bars
Chapter 10 – Processed Foods, Weight-loss meals, Diet Snacks, and Diet Desserts
The second phase of the fat burning kitchen book focuses on quality foods that should be included in your diet plan. These foods will provide you with all the essential nutrients your body needs, while at the same time they will assist in fat loss. Everything your body needs when it comes to clean eating, you can find in this part of the book. Below you can see the table of contents for the remaining 13 chapters.
Chapter 11 – High quality – protein-grass fed beef or bison, wild caught fish, free-range chicken, whole (free-range) eggs
Chapter 12 – Raw dairy milk and cheese
Chapter 13 – Grass fed dairy butter, coconut oil, lard
Chapter 14 – Nuts-Almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, Brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
Chapter 15 – Avocados
Chapter 16 – Organic berries
Chapter 17 – Organic dark green leafy vegetables
Chapter 18 – Healthy Sweeteners: Real Maple Syrup, Raw honey, Stevia
Chapter 19 – Healthy real Food Energy Bars
Chapter 20 – Dark Chocolate
Chapter 21 – Herb Teas
Chapter 22 – Items to Keep in Your Kitchen
Chapter 23 – The Transformation Has Begun
The Fat Burning Kitchen Pros and Cons
– Simple and easy to read and apply. When compared to some other books of this kind, this book is fairly easy to read and understand. Mike Geary goes step by step in explaining what foods are good/bad for your health and weight loss and why.
– The book is written by Mike Geary & Catherine Ebeling, two experts in their fields. Mike is a renowned nutritional expert and a fitnes trainer. Catherine is also a ceryified nutritionist. They both made some really good efforts to answer all the questions you may have about healthy/unhealthy foods in the book.
– This is a very good weight loss program according to many people that left reviews on the net.
– You will also learn how to control hunger and cravings.
– You will not only lose fat, but improve your health because you are changing your eating habits. Many people claimed they improved their blood pressure, insulin sensitivity etc.
– Besides nutrition, the book covers the main aspects of training for fat loss.
– There are detailed videos with additional nutritional information for your health included in the program.
– The product is downloadable which means no waiting. You’ll get instant access to the program.
– No side effects. The fat burning kitchen is scientifically proven and only suggests natural ingredients and foods.
– Money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can ask for a full refund in 60 days.
– You may need to make many changes in your dieting habits depending on how healthy is your current diet, which can be a really difficult thing.
– The book cannot be purchased in your local store. It’s only available at the official website.
If you are ready to make changes in your lifestyle, then The Fat Burning Kitchen is a real good product for you. It is highly recommended ebook for anyone that wants to lose fat and keep it off. Hundreds of people have used this book and got great results.
If you had hard time losing weight before and your workouts were in check, then maybe you were eating some of the foods that make fat loss nearly impossible. This book will teach you how to recognize and get rid of them.
Click below to get instant access to Mike Geary’s 3 offers “The Fat Burning Kitchen” , “The Truth About Abs” and “101 Anti-Aging Foods”