Take a look at our list of general fat burning tips that will help you in shedding those excess pounds faster.
1. Running ten 100 yard sprints can burn up to 500 calories.
2. Wear a sweatshirt before starting your workout. Your body burns more calories when your muscles are warm.
3. Serve your meals on a smaller plate. This way, you can limit the size of your meals.
4. Substitute the sour cream and mayonnaise with Greek yogurt to reduce the calorie intake.
5. Eat shelled nuts. Shelling the nuts has a psychological effect and it’s proven that triggers a feeling of satiety. Studies show that you can reduce the amount of nuts you eat by 50% as a result of this psychological effect.
6. Take a sugar free mint flavored gum after eating. Your brain picks up the mint flavor as a signal to stop eating.
7. Consume nuts instead of fast foods and sugary snacks.
8. Start practicing power yoga. You can spend up to 350 calories per session.
9. Do your workout on an empty stomach once a in a while. This method helps you maintain high adrenaline and low blood sugar levels.
10. Alternate between fast sprints and jogging. This is one of the best ways to rev up your metabolism.
11. Consume protein instead of carbohydrates for breakfast.
12. Find a training partner. According to research, when you workout with a partner you reduce the chances to skip a workout by 34%.
13. Consume plenty of water. One of the numerous adverse side effects of dehydration is the feeling of hunger.
14. Avoid frying your food. Eat poached or boiled eggs, bake your meat and fish.
15. Go to the pool. Swimming is a great aerobic exercise. You can also run in the pool, if your feet touch the bottom, or do other exercises.
16. Take a before and after photo. Seeing your results can get you motivated and point to the areas that need improvement.
17. Avoid putting cream and sugar in your coffee. Cut down 100 calories by switching to skimmed milk.
18. Cycle as often as you can. One hour of cycling burns 500 calories.
19. Workout on an elliptical trainer with handles. You increase the calorie consumption by recruiting your arm muscles.
20. Include berries in your diet. Add them to your protein shake to increase the amount of fiber you consume.
21. Avocados are fantastic source of healthy fats. Include avocado in your diet.
22. Include tea, especially green tea, in your daily menu. It’s fantastic source of antioxidants that help you burn more calories.
23. Confuse your body by altering your workout routine. Don’t allow your muscles to settle. Change the protocol every after six to eight weeks.
24. Increase your overall daily protein intake.
25. Include heavy squats in your training protocol. Maintain proper form. Squats recruit a range of big muscles, making your body burn more calories.
26. Don’t cheat on abs training. Include several abs exercises in your protocol. Try performing them with weights after you get a hold of the routine.
27. Decrease the carbohydrates intake. Start bu cutting about 400 calories or 100g of carbohydrates a day. Let those cut carbs be refined carbs and sugars.
28. Include beans in your diet. They are packed with protein and high in fiber, and have fantastic fat burning properties. You can consume them pureed for a stew, or as a side dish.
29. Combine cardio exercises with weight lifting. You can jump rope or do stationary bike between the sets.
30. Increase your everyday activities even when you’re at home. Don’t get glued to the couch in front of your TV. Do a quick set of push-ups or sit-ups every once in a while.
31. Try stacking your kitchen only with healthy food. Removing the temptations will help you overcome the moments of weakness and keep you on the right track.
32. Treat yourself with a hearty meal once a week. If you’ve managed to stay on your diet for six days, this excursion will get your body and spirit prepared for the next week.
33. Jump rope instead of jogging. Ten minutes of rope jumping burns the same amount of calories as 15 minutes of jogging. Plus, you get your hands involved.
34. Don’t eliminate your favorite food completely from your diet. Treating yourself every once in a while, yet not too often, will help you stay on the wagon longer.
35. Don’t make long term plans. Take it one step at a time. Short term goals are much easier to accomplish. As a result they boost your confidence and make you go further.
Lose fat with the diet that combines the principles of digestive health and intermittent fasting - Click here to find our more
Continues on next page…